We hope you can join us tomorrow night for our annual evangelistic outreach to the city of Glendale! This will take the place of church so we will NOT be meeting for our regular Friday service times, this evangelistic event will take the place of Friday Night Service, however services on Sunday will resume at normal time.
Where will we be meeting
- 59th Ave. & Glendale Ave.
Times of the outreach
- 12/21/12- 6:30 PM- 8:30 PM
- 12/22/12- 6:30 PM- 8:30 PM
- Parking– because finding a place to park is so hard sometimes in downtown Glendale here are a couple of options for you: Take a free shuttle from Glendale Community College (so park by the football stadium and take a ride to the Glendale Glitters, the last shuttle ride you can get on ends at 10:00 PM) or you can park somewhere close to the intersection of 59th Ave. & Glendale Ave. (be sure to bring change with you for the parking meters!)
- Childcare– there will be no childcare available for this event so please keep a close watch on your children and those that come with you as it is very easy to get lost in the park.
- Clothing/ Misc – Please dress warm and bring extra blankets for the kids and family here are the expected temperatures for Friday and Saturday Nights:
Friday- 42 Degrees
We hope to see you there as we reach out to the city of Glendale!